Tuesday, August 31, 2004

digital photo prints

A year and a half ago, when I was unemployed, I managed to catch up on organizing and ordering three years worth of digital photos. Since then, I've fallen so far behind that my Costco.com photo center account expired, and all my old photos got erased. (Actually, I'm happy about that. Saved me from having to delete them by hand.)

Anyway, I was recently looking at photo sites and was amazed at the increased variety and quality. I used to order from Ofoto, Shutterfly ($0.49/print), and most recently Costco ($0.24/print). Now prices are down in the low 20 cent range all around, and there are coupons and special deals to be had all over the web.

I think I'm going to give winkflash a shot; they charge $0.18/print (no coupons required), offer free shipping, and I've found several great reviews of their photo quality, as well.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.