Wednesday, October 06, 2010

the official 35 before 35

Alright, I'm done with my list! I will consider it a success if I achieve 30 of these goals. (They are listed in semi-alphabetical order; I've numbered them just for future reference.)

1. attend (and possibly ride in) BYOBW
2. bike to work
3. buy dining room furniture (the poker table does not count)
4. cook live crab or lobster
5. cook something for longer than two hours
6. do an unassisted pullup
7. do NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)
8. do not buy a new car
9. drive across the country
10. eat at Alinea
11. eat fugu (puffer fish)
12. finish a photo project
13. fly first class
14. get scuba-certified
15. go houseboating
16. grow a plant for three months without killing it
17. hike Half Dome
18. hike the Grand Canyon rim-to-rim
19. host a multi-course dinner party
20. host Thanksgiving dinner
21. landscape the backyard
22. learn to knit
23. learn to put on eye makeup properly
24. make spaghetti sauce from home-grown tomatoes
25. master a bread-from-scratch recipe
26. move the rest of my stuff out of my parents' house
27. plan an awesome 35th birthday party
28. put up holiday decorations
29. run a half marathon
30. see the Northern Lights
31. see the polar bears of Churchill
32. ski a new destination (Wyoming, Montana, Idaho...?)
33. try indoor skydiving
34. visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
35. write an Android app

Looks like I better get cracking...

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.