Thursday, February 03, 2005

work and play

Wow, it's been a hectic couple of weeks. Since January 20th, I've skiied Tahoe (two trips of two days each), stayed at a Napa Valley B&B, gone to two company events, hosted out-of-town guests for a weekend, gotten a smog check, paid my property taxes, and changed my auto, home, and umbrella insurance policies.

Yeah. It's amazing that I've gotten anything done at work, but I have. Unfortunately, there's this one big looming deadline, and it's made it impossible for me to get anything else done. All the little tasks have fallen by the wayside, and there's one medium-sized task that I've been meaning to finish since September, and I just can't seem to get it done. What happens is that I start working on it, get interrupted, and end up working on something else for awhile. Two weeks later, it takes me a whole day to get back in the swing of things, just to get interrupted again in a day or two. Must stick to plan and finish it this month.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.