Monday, August 01, 2005

short weekend

Recently, weekends have been going by in a blur. Then, when I'm asked what I did over the weekend, I can't remember, at least momentarily.

This past weekend, I spent Friday night playing board games again, Saturday morning shooting around, Saturday afternoon at the Gilroy Garlic Festival, and Saturday evening at home with friends. Sunday morning, I ran some errands, and Sunday afternoon was basketball practice as usual.

That list doesn't seem to detail an unusual amount of activity, yet I was completely exhausted on Sunday night.

Perhaps it's just that I'm due for a vacation. There's something to be said for leaving your daily and weekly routine completely behind. I guess there's only one month left until we leave for Europe...

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.