Monday, June 16, 2008

snapshot in time

Some relatives came to visit my parents' house last weekend. When I was showing them my old room, one of them commented that it looked like a boy's room, which made me take a closer look.

I was obsessed with teal back then, so the curtains are a light blue-green. There are four posters on the wall; two "San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Champions" posters, one San Jose Sharks poster (featuring Arturs Irbe, Sergei Makarov, & Igor Larinov), and one Pokemon poster circa 1995. There is also a blue-and-white cat latch hooking, framed and hung. There are stacks and stacks of books, mostly fantasy and young adult fiction, and there is a CD rack full of mid-90's hip hop. The furniture is dark brown and the walls are white.

I'm a little bewildered. Does the lack of anything pink and frilly suggest a male occupant, maybe?

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.