Saturday, April 04, 2009

NBA night

I've been pretty of out of it this season with respect to the NBA. I think it was a combination of the Warriors sucking and the Rockets losing Tracy McGrady (although I guess that turned out pretty well) and the Lakers and Cavs, who I'm not that fond of, both being really good.

On Wednesday I was invited to go to the Warriors vs. Kings game at the last minute, so I went, and although it was a bit exhausting (overtime win, 143-141, free Big Macs) and meant nothing (both teams were eliminated from the playoffs ages ago) it was fun and it reminded me that I like watching basketball. (Well, NBA anyway. I've been patiently waiting for March Madness to be over.)

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.