Saturday, October 10, 2009

too easy

I've been travelling for a month and a half now, and I keep expecting to get tired of it, but so far, I really haven't. I think if I had an infinite pile of money I could travel for like, a year at a time. I wonder if this is what it's like to be retired? Something to look forward to, maybe.

However, I was thinking this morning that I should sign up for a 5k or 10k or something for December or January, to motivate me to stay in shape. We do hit the gym about every third day, but I'm skeptical that I've been able to maintain my level of cardio fitness, and I'm sure I've lost some muscle mass. I think the daily Thai massages are helping me stay flexible, though.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.