Tuesday, April 13, 2010

break time

I'm in my third straight week of being onduty at work.

I spent the first week with a horrible cold, but figured it was kind of a plus being sick when I had to work late every day anyway.

The second week was supposed to be the last week, but then the schedule got shuffled, and I wound up taking on an extra week to cover a gap. Work work work, and then work some more.

Compare and contrast: My parents are on vacation in France with a bunch of their friends. This morning, my dad was telling me about their lunch at a Michelin 3-star restaurant, and how he was excited to meet the mayor of Tours.

Sigh. Vacation countdown: T-minus 5 days. Asia, here I come.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.