Wednesday, January 26, 2011

warning: much whining follows

On Saturday, I sprained my knee getting off a chairlift, which meant the end of my ski weekend. I spent Sunday in the lodge watching football, which would have been kind of okay, except I also had stomachache (probably from eating ramen and s'mores all day).

On Monday, I came down with a horrible cold and went home early. On Tuesday, I stayed home entirely, due to being incapacitated by that cold. On Tuesday night, D came home from work with my cold. Due to both our colds and my knee not recovering very quickly, we had to cancel our Tahoe trip for next weekend. Grr.

This morning, I went to the dentist and had some fillings. During the process, the dentist said "hmm...", took a bunch more x-rays, and then told me I'd have to come back for more fillings. Twice.

It is really not my week. I wonder if I should hide in a bunker on Friday.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.