Monday, April 18, 2011

catching up on travel blogging

As you may have noticed, I've finally started to make major progress on my goal of transcribing my old paper travel journals into my blog. I've discovered that it's incredibly difficult to make time for this kind of thing when I'm at home and there's work to do and people to see and events to plan. When I'm on vacation, I spend a lot of time at airports and on airplanes and otherwise waiting for things, and it's really easy to just rip through pages and pages of notes. Next up, Argentina!

As an aside, I'm looking at the dates on these and I'm amazed that I spent 2.5 weeks in Southeast Asia, came back for five days, and then promptly flew off to South America for a week. I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time...

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.