Monday, June 06, 2011

how my brain works

I think I may be a terrible person.

friend #1:Didn't you see my super cute photo of <his kid who I've only met once doing nothing particularly interesting> on Facebook?
me:No, I found Facebook kind of tedious, so I stopped using it.

friend #2:Didn't you read about me meeting Tyson Beckford on Facebook? He has a little bit of a Jamaican accent! And he called me baby!
me:Hmm. (briefly considers reactivating Facebook account)

In my defense, Tyson Beckford continues to be super hot.

1 comment:

al13 said...

people still like you For What You Are.. o(‧'''‧)

__/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Draw with me

Bloomberg is just lucky to have you.. (◕‿◕✿)

Your smile is just priceless.. :$
o(◡‿◡✿)

Have a nice day Emily ! (∩_∩)

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.