Monday, September 13, 2004

basketball update

A bunch of us joined a women's basketball league in Menlo Park about a month ago. Since then, we've been slaughtered by an average of over 30 points. So, we decided to look for a new league.

I was convinced that the San Carlos women's league would be easier, so we started to look into that, but we found out last week that several of the women in the Menlo Park league are also in the San Carlos league. I guess it's a small world, when it comes to women's basketball.

We're still going to give it a shot, and if we're totally out of our depth, then I guess we will go back to playing the Campbell Novice league. Frankly, there aren't a lot of options for a group of short Asian girls who've only been playing for a little over two years. It's too bad more women don't play.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.