Thursday, September 23, 2004

dentists

I keep forgetting to schedule my next dentist appointment. It just isn't the kind of thing you have a lot of motivation to remember.

Although, I've been mostly lucky when it comes to teeth. I still have all of my wisdom teeth, and none of my dentists have ever suggested pulling them. I've never had braces, and I've never had a root canal. (Knock on wood.)

Once I did have to have four fillings, but I made him do them all together so I wouldn't have to have novacaine twice. I don't understand why dentists think it's better to come back again and again, for multiple fillings. I swear the worst part of going to the dentist is when you can feel him aiming that needle all around your mouth. Ugh.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.