Tuesday, February 26, 2008

out of commission

I went to bed on Sunday night after a busy day and a yummy dinner, and everything was fine. I woke up on Monday morning with a horrible stomachache and was barely able to get out of bed. It wasn't a great time for me to be sick, since I had a couple of things I wanted to finish at work for a Tuesday deadline, but I really couldn't even sit at my desk for more than a few minutes, let alone think about driving to work. After a day and a half of sleeping and not eating anything, I seem to have achieved a state where I'm a bit tired but fine as long as I don't move too much and don't eat anything. I really hope things improve in the next day; I'm supposed to get on a really early flight on Thursday morning. Sigh.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.