Tuesday, February 17, 2009

singing while eating

A friend recently discovered a Japanese restaurant called Ninkimono in Newark which has private karaoke rooms. They allow you to order food and drink in the rooms, so you can sing and eat at the same time. This works pretty well most of the time (people who aren't singing can eat, so they're not bored) but not so well when you have a mouthful of sushi and your song comes up.

Anyway, we had a pretty good time there on a rainy Sunday night, although the song selection is not as good as Gamba (I guess no one's is). I also realized again (for the first time since...maybe college?) that I am not a fan of sake bombs. I mean, why spoil perfectly good sake?

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.