Friday, October 31, 2003

halloween 2003

It's Halloween! It's funny that you're allowed to celebrate Halloween as a kid, and then there's this gap of about 5 years where people look at you funny if you dress up, and then when you're an "adult" you're allowed to dress up again.

Some of the best costumes I saw today at our party:
- Lumbergh, the boss from Office Space
- the "Can you hear me now?" guy
- Owen Pochman uniform complete with knife through head
- a couple bloody Siegfried and Roys (that one is a little mean)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (somehow it's better when Snow White is a 6ft+ man)
- a "multi-threaded bug" (yes we are geeks here)
- a Powerpuff girl costume

This year we're not going to a Halloween party, but we are going to play poker at a friend's and eat, I mean give out, candy. Mmm...

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.