Monday, November 08, 2004

WB night

I spent most of tonight catching up on episodes of Gilmore Girls, Everwood, and Jack & Bobby. It's really too bad that WB is messing with their schedule: I can't stop watching even the Sorkin-less West Wing, so I'm going to have to give up on Jack & Bobby, though I really liked the episodes with the religious Arab student and the sexual harassment case.

Anyway, I finally saw the episode where Rory gets kidnapped by Logan and the "Life and Death Brigade". I'm not going to get into the whole big discussion about secret societies and I'm not going to comment (very much) on the surprising amounts of time and money those poor hardworking Yale college students have on their hands.

I am going to say that Logan's character is really starting to grow on me. He's not as boring as Dean, he's not as annoying as Tristan, and he's not as angsty as Jess. He's not good looking, but he's definitely charming. And, in the words of one TWoP poster, "Holy crap, if Logan picked out that gorgeous dress (for Rory) then he's definitely a keeper...or gay."

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.