Wednesday, March 01, 2006

waste not

Last weekend, while staying at my parents' house, I observed an interesting sequence of events:

- My cousin went to the refrigerator, took out an open can of soda with a piece of plastic wrap on it, and proceeded to drink from it while we ate lunch.
- She finished the can about halfway through lunch, whereupon she opened a new can, from which she drank for the rest of the meal.
- After we finished, she took the new can, covered it with the same piece of plastic wrap, and stuck it in the fridge.

I guess I'm surprised there are people who have problems finishing cans of soda (I drink at least two liters of water a day), but I'm also amused/impressed with my cousin's solution.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.