Monday, July 16, 2007

four weekends at home

I'm going to be in town for four consecutive weekends, counting from this past weekend. Amazingly, that hasn't happened since March. It gets better: I may not get on a plane again until Thanksgiving. We shall see.

It was nice being home. I got to do things like run errands and try to organize away all the piles of stuff in my house. I even did several fun things: I went shopping with my sister, ate at a new restaurant (Ame, highly recommended), saw the new Harry Potter movie (so-so, wait for DVD), went to (nearly 3 hours of) basketball practice, and wound up the weekend by having a whole bunch of people over for a Starcraft LAN party.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.