Monday, July 09, 2007

location, location, location

I love the Bay Area climate. I love the chilly San Francisco summers, the thick blankets of fog, the crazy block-level micro-climates, and the fact that it doesn't rain from April until November.

But, last weekend in Seattle, I found myself marveling at the way the lakes and bays integrate into the rolling hills, and the lush greenness of everything. If only it weren't so completely dreary in the winter...

Maybe I can live in the Pacific Northwest from June to September, come back to the Bay Area for the fall, head to Taipei from December through March, and then find some kind of non-allergy-inducing climate for the spring. That might be just a teeny bit expensive, though.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.