Thursday, March 06, 2008

sushi = cure for everything

As I mentioned previously, I had a horrible stomach flu last week.

The first day, I drank apple juice and ate nothing. The second day, I had half a packet of oatmeal and half a bowl of rice porridge. On the third day, I felt like I could eat, but I still wasn't hungry and nothing tasted very good, so I think I only managed a bowl of noodle soup. On the fourth day, someone ordered in a big tray of sushi for lunch (this was in Houston). All of a sudden, I found myself starving, and I ate at least 10 pieces of sushi (mostly tuna rolls).

Apparently, the best cure for stomach flu (at least for me) is lots of raw fish.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.