Tuesday, April 08, 2008

unpacking and packing

I spent the last two weeks on vacation in Southeast Asia (Cambodia & Vietnam) and got back into town Sunday in time to meet up with some friends for dinner. I'll be in town for six days and then am headed to Argentina for another week, so I'm basically packing and unpacking at the same time. Feels a little odd.

The trip was awesome; I found Angkor Wat lived up to the hype, had a great time in the Mekong Delta seeing the rural Vietnamese villages, took a billion photos of Halong Bay, and of course, ate lots and lots of yummy local food. I ended up taking almost 2000 photos, so I probably won't have time to sort through them for a couple of weeks yet. Many more details to come.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.