Tuesday, January 20, 2009

changes

From my sister's chat status today:

"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right
'cause both black and white is smokin' crack tonight
and only time we chill is when we kill each other
it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other
And although it seems heaven sent
We ain't ready, to see a black President..."
-- 2pac


I remember that being one of my favorite songs at some point. I guess it was a long time ago.

Here's to more changes, over the next four years, and beyond!

2 comments:

emily chang said...

it's strange how many people there are in the world with our name. perhaps i'll write a blog about it.


did you know your blog is one of the ads on the side of the screen when i searched "emily chang"?

Emily said...

Yeah, somehow "Emily" became the most popular name in the country sometime during my junior high school years. And, someone else has http://www.emilychang.com already...unless that's you? :)

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.