Wednesday, June 10, 2009

eating Asian

When I got back on Sunday after eating Peruvian for a week, I was craving Asian food. Even though it was already 9:30pm, we re-heated some 粽子 for a late dinner. They still tasted delicious.

On Monday, we tried out Korean Village, the new restaurant that took over Joy Restaurant's old location. It was so-so, probably better than the one next to Marina but not significantly so.

Yesterday night, we scrutinized our fridge, discovered we had pork chops and onions, and attempted katsu-don. It actually turned out quite well despite our lack of green onions.

I haven't decided what to eat for tonight's dinner yet, but we've already made plans to eat ramen with friends at Himawari tomorrow night.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.