Tuesday, February 27, 2007

new drinks

I find that I like cocktails better than both wine and beer. Unfortunately, that makes drinking expensive, and which makes it hard to find new drinks, because it sucks to pay $5-10 for a cocktail that you end up not liking.

However, I've been going to a lot of weddings, and weddings tend to have open bars, so I have discovered some new favorites. Chambord and soda with lime is light and yummy, and so is tequila sunrise. Most recently, at the wedding two weeks ago, I discovered the amaretto stone sour, which is way, way better than a plain amaretto sour. I've been told that toasted almond (amaretto, Kahlua, & cream) is also good. I'll have to keep that in mind for next time.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.