Friday, May 02, 2008

mmm...biscuits

My flight to New Orleans yesterday went through Charlotte, so I arrived at Charlotte/Douglas International at around 6am. I'd only had about 4 hours of sleep on the plane, so I was more sleepy than hungry when I got there, but I was amused by the name of Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits and it seemed popular, so I grabbed a steak biscuit. The steak part was so-so; I think "steak" was a code word for beef sausage, but the biscuit part was fluffy and delicious. And, in the end, it was probably good that I'd eaten; after polishing off the biscuit, I was able to get another 2 hours of sleep while waiting on the floor next to my gate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Their biscuits are good, but you're supposed to have the chicken 'n biscuits. Their spicy fried chicken is really really good. So jealous ...

Emily said...

Lesson learned. Next time, fried chicken it is!

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.