Tuesday, May 13, 2008

transportation issues

Last weekend I performed the following sequence of actions:
- Took a subway from to Port Authority (A).
- Took a bus to Clinton, NJ (B).
- Got picked up by a relative who took me to her house in Asbury, NJ (C).
- Drove in said relative's car to Somerset, NJ (D), where I checked into a hotel and stayed overnight.
- Woke up at 7am and drove to Newark airport (E) to pick up an arrival.
- Drove back to my hotel in Somerset (F) to get dressed for a wedding.
- Drove to a wedding in Warren, NJ (G).
- Drove back to Asbury, NJ (H) to drop off another relative who had attended the wedding.
- Drove to New York City (I) for dinner, and stayed overnight.
- Drove back to Asbury, NJ (J) for lunch.
- Got a ride to Newark airport (K), where I caught a plane back to San Francisco.


I feel like things could have been arranged a little better, somehow.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.