Friday, February 19, 2010

Chichen Itza

As promised, here are some of my photos from our Mexico trip. I realized that they are all of Chichen Itza, which makes sense, I guess.

















The last picture documents pretty much the only real Mexican food that we ate during the whole trip. We stopped by a small restaurant outside of the site for a late lunch, and our driver recommended "panuchos" and "salbutes" as the local Yucutan specialties. They were both basically like fried tacos; the panuchos (pictured above) had bean paste spread between two tortillas fried together, and the salbutes were fluffier and doughier with no bean paste. I liked the salbutes better.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.