Tuesday, February 16, 2010

refreshing

D and I spent the long weekend in Cancun with some of my coworkers. We stayed at the all-inclusive Dreams Resort Cancun, which meant we spent most of the weekend ordering our mixed drinks with extra shots on the side. D also loved the 24-hour unlimited free room service.

On Sunday, we all took a day trip to Chichen Itza. It was more impressive than I'd expected, and we spent several hours roaming around the area while dodging souvenir hawkers. At some point I'll try and post some photos.

I quite enjoyed being abroad for V-day; we were nearly finished with our (completely unromantic, table-of-seven) dinner when we remembered what day it was. I'm thinking we just might have to make a habit of escaping the madness by leaving the country. Yes, I hate pink. :-p

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.