Sunday, March 22, 2009

man vs nature

One of my coworkers organizes "Photo Fridays" every week, where we all bring our DSLRs and he teaches us stuff about photography. Most of the people who come are way better than me and have nicer cameras, but I like going anyway because it's fun.

Last Friday, another coworker arranged to have the group of us get into the nearby Computer History Museum after hours, to shoot some photos of the artifacts. It was harder than I expected; I took a bunch of photos but I wasn't all that happy with any of them.

Here are two of the "better" ones:



Then, on the way back, I took this photo while walking past a tree. I liked it best of all the photos I took that day:


Maybe I just like shooting outdoor photos best.

1 comment:

agchiu said...

Nice, I like that last one!

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.