Tuesday, March 06, 2007

192 countries

I object to this country quiz on principle, because it uses the UN list of countries and so doesn't list Taiwan, but I tried it anyway. Apparently I'm not great with countries; here's my result (with my comments in parentheses).

You forgot: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo (I tried "Zaire" and "Congo" but neither counted), Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Honduras, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines (I swear I tried every combination of L's, P's, and N's except this one), Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Suriname, Swaziland, Tajikistan, The Bahamas ("Bahamas" doesn't count?), Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Kingdom (I tried "England", "Ireland", and "Great Britain". No dice.), Vanuatu, Venezuela, Zambia.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.