Friday, March 02, 2007

50 states

I've seen this name the 50 states link a couple of times in the last few days. Yesterday, I decided to try it. I managed to name 49 states in 3 minutes, but it took me another 2 minutes to figure out the last one. (It was Nevada. Ironic, since I was just there last month.)

It's really not fair for me to play these games; I had some very boring lecturers in college, and I distinctly remember trying to stay awake by doing useless things like writing down all of the teams in the NFL (by division), writing down all of the school teachers I'd ever had (chronologically starting from kindergarten), and writing down all of the states (with their capitals, both alphabetically and geographically in order). Yes, I'm really strange.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.