Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a real win

Wow, it's been two days and I haven't posted about the 49ers win against the Rams yet!

I was at the game on Sunday, and the first half was so great it felt surreal. I haven't seen a 49ers offense execute like that in...maybe ten years? It's too bad the second half was horribly boring due to the whole ball-control offense scheme which resulted in no points being scored by the 49ers after halftime. For part of that time I was still convinced they were going to throw the game away somehow (having been at the Eagles game earlier this season where they blew a 26-17 lead in the fourth quarter), but somehow they didn't. Of course, the Rams are a pretty horrible team, but it was still extremely satisfying to see a decisive victory against any opponent.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.