Saturday, November 08, 2008

weddings of 2008

I'm going to a wedding this afternoon, the next-to-last of the year. The last is a destination wedding in Jamaica, in December. We're staying at a villa next to the beach for a week. Poor me, right?

Anyway, I think it's safe to say the wedding count for 2008 is complete? The final tally:
- Patty & Teddy: May 10th, in Warren, NJ
- Mike & Sophie: May 24th, in Sonoma, CA
- David & Boryana: June 7th, in Berkeley, CA
- Jen & Mike: September 13th, in Honolulu, HI
- Danny & Emily: October 4th, in Half Moon Bay, CA
- Henry & Paige: October 5th, in San Mateo, CA
- Amy & Tony: November 8th, in Portola Valley/Millbrae, CA
- Nina & Michael: December 8th, in Silver Sands, Jamaica

With the eight this year, I will have been to 41 weddings by the end of 2008. I thought that was a fairly large number, but then my coworker told me he went to 18 weddings last year. Wow.

No comments:

 

This is my personal blog. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not that of my employer.